Get A Quote
Get A Quote
• To utilize our best color matching and quality, provide your files in vector file formats.
• Create gradients in Adobe Photoshop and add 2 to 4 pixels of noise to reduce or prevent banding artifacts.
• Build blacks as C=60%, M=40%, Y=0%, K=100% or 100% of CMYK for nice rich blacks.
• EPS files should never be embedded in within EPS files.
• Your screen resolution doesn’t accurately reflect your image resolution. Zoom in up to 300-400% to view at actual size.
• Digital camera images should be taken at the highest megapixel setting when taking photos for enlargement.
• Always submit files in the same color mode.
• Do not place type closer than 2 to 4 inches (at actual size) to the visible edge of the print (applies only to vehicle graphics designs).
• Include 4 inches of bleed on vehicle wraps to insure coverage of complex curves.
Wall murals and wraps should be professionally installed by our team or a professional in your area. If you want to install our wall graphics or cut vinyl graphics, we have links below that will help you.
Contact Palmetto Digital today to find out how our solutions can help you!
Address: 179 Singer Road
Anderson, South Carolina 29625
Copyright © 2021 Palmetto Digital, LLC